Qualification Criteria: M. Sc (Agri), B. Sc.(Agri)
Roles and Responsibilities
- An agronomist will work in close coordination with the state head to extend technical support and conduct farmer’s meeting as needed, in all territories for market development efforts.
- Collect, field demonstration data, analyze it, and present trends & analysis on a regular basis to the senior leadership team.
- To conduct market research and build profitable market linkage.
- Any other task assigned by the organization complete it from time to time
Eligibility & Experience:
- Must be M Sc | B Sc in Agriculture with at least 5-7 years of work experience in Agronomy | Seed | Fertilizer |Pesticide | Agriculture Extension |Farm Project Management, etc.
- Have strong knowledge of Agriculture, pesticides, pest, insect, disease, treatment, control measures, etc.
- Must be well acquainted with Crop Agronomy, Crop Fertigation, Crop Protection.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak in Marathi, Hindi language and proficiency in English communication is a must for smooth internal coordination.
- Must be having strong Leadership Skills.
- Must be required to stay at the Project site and manage entire Agronomy activities of Project
- Good planning, organizing, and meeting timeline
- Good interpersonal skills and Good Communication
- Should be familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)