Job Designation: Zonal Manager
Qualification Criteria: MBA (Marketing), M.Sc. (Agri), B.Sc. (Agri)
Roles and Responsibilities for Zonal Manager
- You will be responsible for planning, implementation and directing sales & activities of the company to achieve sales objectives.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for the region, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- That you will develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the Company’s sales target.
- Manage the sales team, operations, and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of sales function.
- You will provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting to the Directors
- Travel for in-person meetings with any relevant customers to develop key relations to improve sales performance.
- You will be responsible for building a corporate sales plan.
- Any other activities as and when required and essential in the interest of the company for developing sales & activities will be directed to perform by the company.
- Co-ordinate with Marketing Head to develop a Sales plan & strategy.
- Management reserves the right to amend /add or modify this Annexure mutually acceptable in the interest of the company.
Salary: Salary depends on interview and experience