|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Brassica napus (M.C.)||8.0%|
|Piper nigrum (M.C.)||8.0%|
|Allium sativum (M.C.)||9.0%|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Carrier oil||QS to make|
- Profile features:
- BACTO RAZE provides excellent control on wide range of plant pathogenic bacterial diseases of important crops.
- BACTO RAZE has both contact and systemic actions for disease control. Due to its unique ability to spread and penetrate fast, it covers most of the leaf and plant surfaces soon after the spraying which inhibits growth in most of the bacteria, thereby, stops further spread of the disease severity.
- BACTO RAZE is proved to be equally lethal in action when applied both either preventive (before appearance of disease) or curative (after appearance of disease) on the crop in managing them.
- BACTO RAZE has good rainfastness effect and longer period sustainability in plant tissue. So that, it helps in increasing spay interval duration and decreasing in number of sprays.
- BACTO RAZE offers a unique and multi-strategic mode of action, it desiccation and lysis to the bacterial cell which results in leakage of internal fluid from the bacterial cell.
Mode of action:
- BACTO RAZE have multi- strategic mode of action, it desiccation and lysis to the bacterial cell which results in leakage of internal fluid from the bacterial cell to kill the bacteria.
- BACTO RAZE also restricts biosynthesis of cell wall, lipid and protein of the plant pathogenic bacteria thus affects further growth of the bacteria and disease spread.