|Active Ingredients||% Bu WT|
|Ferula asafoetida (M.C.)||7.0%|
|Cinnamomum cassia (M.C.)||7.0%|
|Anethum graveolens (M.C.)||5.0%|
|Thymus vulgaris (M.C.)||6.0%|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Carrier Oil||QS to make|
- DOWNEY RAZE is the best botanical base bio-fungicide that provides excellent control on a wide range of plant pathogenic fungal diseases in important crops.
- DOWNEY RAZE has both contact and systemic action – Due to its unique ability to spread and penetrate fast, it covers most of the leaf and plant surfaces soon after the spraying which inhibits sporulation in most of the pathogens, thereby, stops further spread of diseases.
- DOWNEY RAZEhas good rain fastness effect and longer period sustainability in plant tissue. So that, it helps in increasing spay interval duration and decreasing in number of sprays.
- DOWNEY RAZE offers a unique and multi-site mode of action so it prevents resistance development in fungi.
- DOWNEY RAZE kills the fungal spores when they come in contact with the DOWNEY RAZE treated tissues.
- DOWNEY RAZEprevents establishment of fungal spores on the plant surface.
Mode of action:
- DOWNEY RAZE has a multisite mode of action, it acts as an anti-sporulant and lyses the fungal cell wall to kill the pathogen.