|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Seed Kernel extractives of Azadirachta indica (M.C.)||5.0%|
|Syzygium aromaticium (M.C.)||5.0%|
|Mentha piperita (M.C.)||5.0%|
|Annona Squamosa (M.C.)||5.0%|
|Pongamia pinnata (M.C.)||10.0%|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
- Profile features:
- LARVO RAZE provides the best control on a wide range of a group of Lepidopteron insect pest causes damage to important vegetable, fruit, flower, food, and fodder crops.
- LARVO RAZE contact and systemic actions: Because of its both contact and systemic actions it is fatal to the early stages of the larvae.
- LARVO RAZE almost kills all types of larvae up to the first two instars. In the case of advanced stages, it gets absorbed in the body through spiracles of the insects and stops further development of tissues in them which prevents completion of a particular stage of growth and hence renders no transition to the next stage and which in turn leads to no pupation.
- LARVO RAZE disturbs the metabolism of all growth stages of larvae thereby causing severe energy loss in them which results in the death of the insects.
- LARVO RAZE is highly effective against all larval pests of the crops grown under both poly house/shade net and field conditions.
Mode of Action:
- LARVO RAZE has a multi-strategic mode of action, it creates obstacles into the tissue, leading to the stop of the production of the cell, resulting in the death of the larval pest.