|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Azadirachta indica (M.C.)||5.5%|
|Acacia concinna (M.C.)||3.5%|
|Cinnamomum cassia (M.C.)||5.5%|
|Thymus vulgaris (M.C.)||4.5%|
|Lantana camara (M.C.)||2.5%|
|Piper longum (M.C.)||3.5%|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Carrier oil||QS to make|
- Profile features:
- LEAMINO RAZE provides best control on wide range of leaf miner species in important crops grown under both poly-house/shade-net and field conditions.
- LEAMINO RAZE has both contact and systemic actions- Due to its bio-active phyto-constituents and specially designed formulation it enhances penetration and super trans laminar action into the leaf.
- LEAMINO RAZE has neurotoxic effect; it penetrates and gets absorbed in the body surface of leaf miner larvae and causes paralysis which leads eventual death of leaf miner.
- LEAMINO RAZE effects on metamorphosis; it stops further development of tissues which prevents completion of a particular stage of growth and hence renders no transition to next stage and which leads to no development pupation stage.
- LEAMINO RAZE disturbs metabolism of all growth stages including adults of leaf miner causing severe energy loss in them which results in death of the insect.
Mode of action:
- LEAMINO RAZE have multi-strategic mode of action, it act on nervous system of insect and causes to paralysis to leaf miner.