|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Brassica napus (M.C.)||8.0%|
|Piper nigrum (M.C.)||8.0%|
|Allium sativum (M.C.)||9.0%|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Carrier oil||QS to make|
- R-MITE provides excellent control on wide range of mealy bug species in important crops.
- R-MITE is significantly effective at all stages of mealy bug growth.
- R-MITE has both contact and systemic of actions.
- R-MITE’s leaf penetrability makes it doubly effective to control mites even present on crevices of the plant where they feed.
- R-MITE has great ability to deter oviposition and egg hatching, thus stops further mite production.
- R-MITE causes damage on bodily fluid which leads to blackening of the body and killing of the insect.
Mode of action:
- R-MITE have multi-strategic mode of action, it desiccates external protein layer of the skin, this results in disintegration of body tissues causing death to the insect.