Job Designation: Sales Officer
Qualification Criteria: MBA (Marketing), M.Sc (Agri), B.Sc (Agri), Diploma (Agri)
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Roles and Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- The sales office will be responsible for appointing & dealers. He will be doing marketing activities in assigned territory.
- He will visit the distributors as per the route plan and do fieldwork for them.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Skills for Sales Executive
- Must have 2+ yrs. of experience in Sales. Agriculture industry experience will be an advantage.
- Candidate must have experience in Pesticide Product Sales.
- Competency in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software.
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills.
Salary: Salary depends on interview and experience