|Active Ingredients||% Bu WT|
|Ferula asafoetida (M.C.)||7.0%|
|Cinnamomum cassia (M.C.)||7.0%|
|Anethum graveolens (M.C.)||5.0%|
|Thymus vulgaris (M.C.)||6.0%|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
- VIRO RAZE Provides the finest control on a wide range of viruses causing damage to important vegetable, fruit, flower, food, and fodder crops.
- VIRO RAZE has both contact and systemic action, which give good control of vectors and virus
- VIRO RAZE In preventive action Viro Raze inhibit attachment and penetration of virus to plant body
- VIRO RAZE In curative action virus fails to inject its genetic material into a host cell or after transferring the genetic material fails to multiply within the plant cell.
- VIRO RAZE Shows a Phytotonic effect on plants which increases product quality and quantity of products
Mode of action:
Viro Raze has preventive and curative actions against viral infection on plants. Viro Raze induces systemic resistance in non-infested plant tissues thus it acts as a virus inhibitor. Viro
Raze Phytoconstituents inactivate virus nucleic acid codes responsible for replication of virus in plant cell and viral proteins, which stop further multiplication of virus in plant tissues and consequently spread of the viral disease. Viro Raze has a unique ability to control virus-vectors like sucking pests (Aphid, whitefly, Thrips, hoppers and mealybug) to stop the spread of virus from infected to healthy plants, which make Viro Raze a lethal tool to control and prevent viral infection.