Orga Neem 3000ppm is central insecticide board register product containing Azadirachtin 0.3 % as an active ingredient. Neem seed kernel contain number bioactive compounds like nimbin, nimbidin, nimbolide, limonoids and other bitter compounds which has potential pesticidal properties. Orga Neem 3000 ppm is a broad-spectrum insecticide which is highly effective against leaf-eating caterpillars and sucking pests. The product Orga Neem (3000 ppm) is recommended for effective management of all kinds of leaf-eating caterpillars, sucking pest occurred on various crops and plants. Orga Neem 3000 ppm absolutely residue free and is significantly suitable and recommended for organic and sustainable farming, export production as well as conventional farming. Orga Neem (3000 ppm) is non-compatible with Sulphur, copper base fungicides and Bordeaux mixture.
ORGANEEM 3000 PPM
- Orga Neem 3000 ppm is a CIB registered product and organic certified by Ecocert.
- Azadirachtin concentration is maintain as claim throughout the shelf-life period.
- Orga Neem has extended shelf life of two years.
- Unique blend with excellent milky white emulsion
- Unique quantum satis (QS) to boost the effectiveness of active ingredient.
- Orga Neem 3000 ppm effectively control all life stages of insects i.e., egg, nymph and adult.
- Effectively eliminates all sucking pests like aphids, jassids, whitefly, thrips, red mites etc. within 48 hours.
Recommended Spraying Dosages :
Preventive – 1 to 1.5 ml per liter of water.
Curative – 2 to 2.5 ml per liter of water.
MODE OF ACTION:
Orga Neem 3000 ppm suppresses fecundity, causes sterilization, oviposition deterrence and shows repellency activity. It triggers Anti GH and Anti MH activities with insects. Orga Neem (3000 ppm) also exhibits antifeedant property which starves the insects leading to death. Totally biodegradable and safe.