Root Fit is manufactured by using botanical base marker compounds from nanoformulation technology. It is broad spectrum bio fungicide and bio nematicide with proven efficacy against all soil borne plant pathogenic fungi and plant parasitic nematodes in different crops.
Root fit is a botanical-based bio fungicide especially designed for the control of soil borne plant pathogenic fungi viz., Fusarium, Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Verticillium, Sclerotium, Ceratocystis etc. It is mainly responsible for root diseases of plants.
Root Fit is a leading root fungicide to control soil borne diseases as well as nematodes in various crops. It is broadly recommended for the effective management of root rot, damping off, collar rot, stem rot, fusarium wilt diseases, and root-knot nematodes. It fights against fungal diseases as well as nematode infestation. In order to check the disease, and spread to avoid any damage to the crop it is recommended to apply Root Fit at an interval of 7-8 days or it may be subjected to need-based use depending upon the incidence of the disease.
USP/Benefits of the Product
- Root Fit is a broad spectrum bio fungicide and bio-nematicide has a unique combination of Preventive, Curative, and Systemic fungicidal and nematicidal properties.
- It is the best fungicide for Root Rot, Damping off, Collar rot, Stem rot, Fusarium wilt diseases and root-knot nematodes,
- Root fit destroys the pathogen inoculum in the soil as it persists for a longer period and keeps the root healthy and free from pathogen attack.
- Root fit also carries out fumigation of the soil, thereby, rendering the spores unviable before germination.
- It is greatly effective against all soil-born root-knot nematodes.
- Being a multi-ingredient product there is no risk of resistance development.
- This product shows phytotonic effects on plants and root systems.
Product/Packaging and Availability:
Pack size available in 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1lit and 5ltr
Mode of Action:
Root Fit has contact, systemic, and fumigant action for disease and nematode control.
In Soil-borne fungus
- Contact, Systemic, and Fumigant: It curbs spore germination and mycelial growth by degrading the cell wall of the pathogen. It is absorbed by the roots through xylem tissues and kills the pathogen spores if they have already infected the roots. Inactivates hibernating stages of fungus in the soil minimizes fungal inoculums
- Preventive: It prevents mycelia establishment and growth in plants.
- Curative: Root Fit is very effective in controlling the number of fungal diseases. Root Fit shows a very good curative effect against Damping off in Papaya and wilts of solanaceous crops
In Plant Parasitic Nematode
- Contact, Systemic, and Fumigant: It stops feeding and is paralyzed within 24 to 48 hours. It acts as a repellent; it resists stylet insertion by anti-enzymatic activities thus protecting gall formation on roots. It enters through the semipermeable body walls of nematodes and acts on pseudocoelomic fluid leading to cryptobiosis (hibernation) breaking hence nematodes inoculums reduce.
Spectrum of Action & Suggested Uses:
|Dose ml/ltr or ml/acre
|Damping off, Wilt, Root rot Root Knot nematodes
|Damping off, Wilt, Root Knot nematodes
|Damping off, Foot Rot
|Wilt, Root Knot nematodes
|Wilt, Root Knot nematodes
|Root Rot, Cyst Nematodes
|Sheath blight, Sheath Rot
|Wilt, Collar rot,
|Wilt, Burrowing Nematodes
*Dose depending upon crop stage and initial nematode population.
Root Fit is recommended for all types of Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers, Oilseeds, Cereals-Pulses, Bulbs and Tubers, Spices, Herbal plants, Cash crops and other Agriculture and Horticultural crops.
Soil application of Root fit is recommended in morning and evening hours when temperatures are relatively cool and is followed by light irrigation. Drenching should be avoided at noon when high temperatures are prevailing
Root Fit is non-compatible with sulphur, copper base fungicides, and Bordeaux mixture.
Q.1. Which nematicides are best for nematode problems?
Ans. For issues related to nematodes or root-knot nematodes in crops such as tomatoes, pomegranates, eggplants, papaya, and more, use our bio-nematicide Root Fit product. Root Fit is highly effective in controlling nematodes.
Q.2. How to prevent root-related diseases in crops?
Ans. Root-related diseases like root rot or damping-off affect various crops such as peppers, tomatoes, eggplants, onions, okra, and more. To control damping-off and root rot in crops, use our organic fungicide solution Root Fit. It swiftly eliminates all soil-borne diseases.
Q.3. How does the Root Fit product work?
Ans. Root Fit is a plant-based fungicide that combats all types of soil-borne diseases, including root rot, damping-off, collar rot, and wilt. It works through contact, systemic, and fumigant action. Root Fit enters the plant’s roots, destroying the pathogens, halting disease progression, and ultimately eliminating the disease.
Q.4. How to control wilt and root rot diseases?
Ans. Wilt and root rot diseases cause severe damage to crops like peppers, tomatoes, eggplants, potatoes, onions, bell peppers, and other vegetables and fruits. For the control of these diseases, use Root Fit. It is the most effective fungicide for all soil-borne diseases.
Q.5. Which medicine should be used for damping-off in nurseries?
Ans. If you are facing damping-off issues and looking for its treatment in your nursery, especially with peppers, tomatoes, or any other crops, use Root Fit. Applying Root Fit through drenching or drip irrigation yields excellent results.