|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Cinnamomum cassia (M.C.)||5.0%|
|Citrus sinensis (M.C)||7.0%|
|Allium sativum (M.C)||2.0%|
|Melaleuca alternifolia (M.C)||6.0%|
|Cuminum cyminum (M.C)||5.0%|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Carrier oil||QS to make|
- Formulation: 25% EC
- Profile features:
- ROOT FIT provides excellent control on wide range of plant pathogenic fungal diseases in important crops.
- ROOT FIT has contact, systemic and fumigant mode of actions for control of pathogenic fungi arising from the soil. Due to its unique ability to spread and penetrate fast, it curbs spore germination and mycelial growth by restricting the enzymatic activity of the pathogen.
- ROOT FIT is also absorbed by the roots and kills the pathogen spores in root tissues infected the roots, thus prevents the wilting of plants and hence any decline in productivity of the crop.
- ROOT FIT also carries out fumigation of the soil, thereby, rendering the spores unviable before germination.
- ROOT FIT persists for longer period of period in soil so it, keeps root healthy and free from fungal attack for longer duration.
- ROOT FIT offers a unique and multi-site mode of action so it prevents resistance development in fungi.
- ROOT FIT restricts spore germination when applied and incorporated well in the soil, thus inhibits further multiplication of the pathogen and prevents future infection to the crop.
Mode of action:
- ROOT FIT have multi-site mode of action, it act as anti-sporulant and inhibit the mycelial growth by restricting the enzymatic activity of the pathogen.