Fungo Raze is a new combination fungicide containing Ferula asafetida and Cinnamomum cassia which is a contact and systemic broad-spectrum fungicide with protective and curative action which offers not only disease management but also improves the quality and yield of the crop. Fungo Raze is a product based on plant extract which is totally residue-free and is highly recommended for sustainable farming, organic farming, export production, and in addition, conventional farming. Fungo Raze is non-compatible with Sulphur, copper base fungicides and Bordeaux mixture. Fungo Raze is frequently recommended for effective management of all categories of air-born disease commonly occurring on all vegetables, fruits, fruits, flowers, oilseeds, pulses, and cereal crops.
- Fungo Raze has been developed for both contact as well as systemic-based actions.
- Gives excellent performance and longer protection against most fungal diseases.
- It has excellent protectant, antisporulant and curative properties.
- Fungo Raze reduced the number of developed fungus spores after treatment.
- Fungo Raze application results in a phytotonic effect on the treated crops, enhancing vigorous plant growth and providing a stress shield.
Recommended Spraying Dosages :
Preventive – 1 to 1.5 ml per liter of water.
Curative – 2 to 2.5 ml per liter of water.
MODE OF ACTION:
FUNGO RAZE has the unique ability to spread and penetrate fast, it covers most of the leaf and plant surface soon after the spraying which inhibits sporulation in most of the pathogens, thereby stopping the further spread of disease. Finally, it inhibits the reproduction and further growth of fungus.