pH Tunner is specially designed as a water pH reducer. It improves the efficiency of the spray solution by neutralizing the pH. pH Tunner is also a liquid soil conditioner product that helps to release trapped nutrients in the soil and breaks and convert unavailable form of nutrients to available forms.
It’s an organic soil enhancer/conditioner substitute for harmless nitric and phosphoric acid. As an organic soil enhancer, it plays a vital role in enhancing the activities and population of soil microbes, and in that way, prepares the best soil for plant growth. pH Tunner is recommended to be used with a wide range of fungicides, insecticides, weedicides, micronutrients, growth promoters, and fertilizers.
This organic soil conditioner is highly suitable and recommended for organic farming, residue-free farming, export production, and conventional farming as well.
USP/Benefits of the Product:
- It helps to increase soil porosity and prepare healthy soil for plant growth.
- As an organic soil enhancer, it helps plants to absorb water and nutrients more efficiently.
- As a water pH reducer, it helps to reduce the pH of alkaline water at the desired level for spray.
- It promotes to release of trapped nutrients in the soil.
- It can be used for decalcification of irrigation systems and as a shock treatment for clogged irrigation system pipes.
- It also helps plants to absorb nutrients and spray elements efficiently.
Mode Of Action
pH Tunner a liquid soil conditioner, breaks down the bond between the two nutrients which helps to convert unavailable forms of nutrients to available forms. Additionally, it benefits reducing the salt percentage in soil and helps to improve the maximum uptake of nutrients from the soil to plant roots.
Rice, Wheat, Sorghum, Bajara, etc.
Pulses and Oilseed Crops:
Chickpea, Black gram, Green gram, Red gram, Cowpea, Soybean, Sunflower, Linseed, Safflower, Mustard, Groundnut, Sesamum, etc.
Sugarcane, Cotton, Jute, etc.
Tomato, Chilli, Brinjal, Cucurbits, Okra, Pea, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Drumstick etc.
Fruit and Plantation Crops:
Mango, Banana, Grapes, Pomegranate, Custard apple, Apple, Citrus, Guava, Ber, Cashew, Papaya, Sapota, Coconut, Tea, Coffee, Melons, Cocoa etc.
Tuber and Bulb Crops:
Onion, Potato, Sweet potato, Garlic, Turmeric, Ginger, etc.
Leafy Vegetable Crops:
Spinach, Coriander, Fenugreek, etc.
Spices, Condiments, Flowers, Gardens, Lawns, Greenhouse, Fodder Crops etc.
- For normal pH water (7 to 8): 0.25 to 0.5 ml/lit.
- For high pH water (pH above 8): 0.75 to 1 ml/lit.
- For soil application: 2 to 3 lit./ acre
- For pipe decalcification: 30 to 40 ml /50 L of water
Application Method and Time:
Application of pH Tunner is recommended in morning and evening hours when temperatures are relatively cool and is followed by light irrigation. Avoid application during noon time when the temperature is high.
It is non-compatible with sulphur, copper base fungicides, and Bordeaux mixture.
Product/Packaging and Availability:
Pack Size available in 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 lit., 5 lit. and 20 lit.
Used in the Following Countries: