|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||% By WT|
|Melia dubia (M.C.)||2.5%|
|Cinnamomum cassia (M.C.)||2.5%|
|Piper longum (M.C.)||2.5%|
|Lantana camara (M.C.)||2.5%|
|Murraya koeniggi (M.C.)||5.0%|
|Seed Kernel extractives of Azadirachta indica (M.C.)||5.0%|
|Pongamia Pinnata (M.C.)||5.0%|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Carrier Oil||QS to make|
- Profile features:
- PESTO RAZE provides best control on wide range of sucking pests like aphids, jassids, white fly, thrips and red mite in important crops grown under both poly-house/shade-net and field conditions.
- PESTO RAZE is significantly effective at all stages of sucking pest growth.
- PESTO RAZE has both contact and systemic of actions.
- PESTO RAZE penetrates into soft body surface of insects thereby affecting nervous system which causes rapid muscle contraction, convulsion, paralysis and eventual death.
- PESTO RAZE disturbs metabolism of all growth stages including adults of sucking pests causing severe energy loss in them which results in death of the insect.
Mode of action:
- PESTO RAZE have multi-strategic mode of action, it act on nervous system of insect and causes to muscle contraction and paralysis to sucking pest.