|Active Ingredients||% Bu WT|
|Ferula asafoetida (M.C.)||7.0%|
|Cinnamomum cassia (M.C.)||7.0%|
|Anethum graveolens (M.C.)||5.0%|
|Thymus vulgaris (M.C.)||6.0%|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS||% BY WT|
|Carrier Oil||QS to make|
- THRIPS RAZE provides excellent control on a wide range of thrips species in important crops grown under both poly-house/shade-net and field conditions.
- THRIPS RAZE is significantly effective at all life cycle stages of thrips growth.
- THRIPS RAZE works as contact, systemic, and fumigant on the pest.
- THRIPS RAZE penetrates and gets absorbed in the body surface of insects thereby affecting their nervous system which causes paralysis and eventual death.
Mode of action:
- THRIPS RAZE has a multi-strategic mode of action, it acts on the nervous system of the insect and causes paralysis to thrips it leads to the death of insects.